WHAT THE ROYAL NAVY WAS DOING 30 YEARS AGO!
What follows is the script of a Royal Navy Presentation given by a member of the Admiralty Board to an audience largely made up of civilians. The vast majority of the data herein came from the state of readiness of the Royal Navy 30 years ago in 1974.
If you have difficulty in reading these pages, here is a tip you might like to follow. It assumes that you have your word processor programme [like WORD] readily available on your screen now, either as an icon, or hidden, within pointing range of your mouse. To get the icon, simply open WORD then MINIMISE it. The icon appears below on the bottom of the screen.
1. Click on one of the pages above [the script only pages
are from 5 to 12] to enlarge it
2. Right click the enlarged picture and choose COPY
3. Open your WORD programme and select PASTE. This action transfers the picture to WORD. Remember of course to maximise your WORD screen and use the scroll bars if necessary at high levels of magnification.
4. In WORD, use the magnifying tools on the top bar to increase the size of the letters.
5. Having read the page with ease, minimise WORD, Click on BACK at the top of the web page, then repeat steps 1-4 again for each subsequent page.
6. Exit WORD without saving when you have finished.