So! You think you are [still] good at morse code?
Well this site has several chunks of it, so you might like to try your skills.
Look at the following pages.
1. HMS Ganges - my first career and after! AND LOOK AT HALF WAY DOWN THE PAGE
2. Bits and pieces Volume V AND SELECT "ADEN" - 3 WHACKS OF IT
3. Bits and pieces Volume V AND SELECT "SUEZ" - ABOUT THREE QUARTERS OF THE WAY THROUGH THE STORY
4. HRH The POW and HMS Jupiter AND CLICK ON CO's RINGS
5. JOHN EILBECKS PAGE
6. wireless telegraphy
7. DAMAGE CONTROL FOR REAL! Opening of page and by selection of URL
NOTE:- The morse code left my key in perfect condition - trust me, I am an ex submariner and when it comes to morse, I know a thing or two!!! I scored 23 WPM and 100% [without trying] for my MTX [morse transmitting exercise] whilst on my RCI [radio communications instructor] course in HMS Mercury.
If it appears to stick and becomes temporarily garbled don't worry, it will either re-run itself, or if not, you can always click on refresh to re-run it manually.
It COULD 'stick' for various reasons, but the main two are self-starts before the page has fully down loaded, and low memory on your part. The first I have already covered, the refresh etc., and the second can be cured by doing a re-start to free up your RAM.
PLEASE NOTE. Normal pusser's rules - NO ELECTRONIC MORSE KEYS [which includes bug keys!]